Remove Odor From School and Classroom | SanusAer Ozone Generators

Ensuring that our children are safe from infections due to colds, flues and "Super Bugs" in our schools, day care centers, and extracurricular facilities is possible with regular SanusAer® ozone shock treatments.  If you are looking for a safe and effective way to disinfect and sanitize your daycare or child care facility, ozone should be your number one choice.

Child Care Germs are Destroyed by Ozone                   SanusAer high output ozone generators treat child care facilities destroying germs, mold, and viruses
SanusAer High Output Ozone Generators Effectively Eliminate Odors and Remove Allergens from the Indoors

View SanusAer Products

            


Ozone is scientifically proven to kill microorganisms, (like bacteria, viruses, and fungi), that are responsible for MRSA, VRSA, H1N1, Whooping Cough, Athletes Foot, etc. The patent pending Vertical Flow System design means that all SanusAer® high output generators, more effectively distributes ozone gas into the targeted treatment area. Regular ozone treatments will disinfect all surfaces and remove odors while making the indoor environment safer for our children.

Problem: Classrooms, day care centers, and other facilities where children gather for extended periods, can become virtual Petri dishes. The press reports that infections in schools are frequently putting our students and staff at risk. Although the janitorial staff clean the rooms with chemicals, microorganisms still persist, because every surface can't be cleaned. Residual odors are evidence that the room still harbors dangerous biological pollutants.

Solution: The most effective way to disinfect any indoor environment is to use a broad based sanitization strategy, like ozone gas, that utilizes air currents to reach every surface area within the treatment zone. Getting maximum exposure to nature's most powerful cleaning agent, Ozone, ensures maximum efficacy, without leaving any chemical behind, because the ozone gas converts back into clean breathable oxygen. SanusAer® ozone shock treatments are 100% safe, as ozone is currently being used to treat the food we eat and the water we drink.

Note: A SanusAer® high output generator can be turned on by the last person that leaves at night to allow the gas to oxidize the surfaces, reducing the bacteria count and eliminating the odors. If there is a separate HVAC unit, the fan can be turned on to help distribute the gas. However, if there is central system with a return vent in the room being treated, it is best to tape the return duct closed with plastic or paper, to allow for the gas to concentrate in that room.

The ozone leaves a clean, sanitized smell which dissipates within an hour or two. The unit should be turned off a couple of hours before the facility re-opens. As a result, both students and faculty will enjoy a clean smelling facility.

Want to learn more about ozone and ways it can help disinfect and sanitize your facility?  Contact us for more information.

 

Always read the SanusAer® manual before operating the unit, and reference the specific treatment recommendations provided. This unit can be dangerous if not used properly.


> Return to Applications List

Satisfaction Guarantee

30 Days Money Back

5 Year Warranty